I have a strong desire to help Druids, holistic practitioners, small businesses, and grassroots organizations aligned with passion, spirit, and a love of the Earth – to thrive and succeed.
In the past, I’ve mentored self-directed learners and out-of-the-box leaders through Prescott College, The Center for Sustainable Living in Northfield, MN, and the Leaders for Social Change summer program at St. Olaf College. I received a coaching certificate from the School of Coaching Mastery in 2010, and have been using my coaching skills since then to assist individuals who are launching their own businesses or exploring self-directed learning as a path for them.
I hope to be a mentor to my fellow Druids through my blog, workshops, classes, teleseminars, learning resources, and individual coaching and mentoring. I love offering free and low-cost resources to others in the Druid community to assist them in their own personal growth as they formulate their own learning and definition of their own “Living Druidry.” Any sales made through my website help to further my work and spread this message of self-directed Living Druidry as an option for those seeking to walk the Druid Path. Sales of products on this website help me to provide more affordable pricing to Druids and organizations who find themselves in need of a mentor or coach.
Mentoring is a highly personalized and customizable partnership. Some of the things I’ve done as a mentor/coach include:
- Providing a series of telephone coaching sessions with unlimited email support, encouragement, and ideas exploration
- Assisting in the development of personalized curricula, learning goals and contracts, portfolio building strategies
- Assisting in the creation, marketing, and development of a small business or non-profit organization
- Providing personalized training, group workshops, coaching and mentoring in the Druid healing arts I practice (Reiki, Acupressure, working with stones, personalized meditations, etc).
- Facilitating intuitive readings, distance healing, guided meditations, and Druid journeying work.
It is truly my pleasure to serve you along your personal path to Living Druidry.
May the forest be with you!